Shoes glorious shoes!
It will come as no suprise that we're all a bit shoe-obsessed at Leather + Cotton HQ, so we've complied a list of our TOP 10 shoe quotes of all time!
10. A shoe is not only a design, but it's a part of your body language, the way you walk. The way you're going to move is quite dictated by your shoes. Christian Louboutin9. They went into my closets looking for skeletons, but thank God, all they found were shoes, beautiful shoes. Imelda Marcos
8. Comfortable shoes and the freedom to leave are the two most important things in life.Shel Silverstein
7. You can never take too much care over the choice of your shoes. Christian Dior, genius couturier6. Take off your bedroom slippers. Put on your marching shoes,' he said, his voice rising as applause and cheers mounted. 'Shake it off. Stop complainin'. Stop grumblin'. Stop cryin'. We are going to press on. We have work to do. Barack Obama
5. I firmly believe that with the right footwear one can rule the world. Bette Midler
4. Comfortable shoes and the freedom to leave are the two most important things in life. Shel Silverstein
3. Shoes don't make the man. They make a statement!2. You can't live in someone else's shoes; you've got to branch out and fill your own shoes. Goldust
1. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go. Dr. Seuss